Age Of Cars

Greatest cars of all times

hero On January - 30 - 2012

"www.euroncap.comFrontal Impact takes place at 64 Km/h, 40% of the width of the car striking a deformable barrier. In the side impact, a mobile deformable barrier impacts the driver's door at 50 km/h. In the pole test, the car tested is propelled sideways at 29km/h into a rigid pole."

Categories: Geely

16 Responses so far.

1. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv What evidence do you have that this car will break? down? after it leaves? the showroom? And does mean that once a Chinese automaker gets 5 stars ENCAP you will shut the hell up? I didn’t think so.

2. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv LOL what makes a Geely a “communist car”? FYI Geely is a *private* automaker. Do you even? know what communism means? A country where private capital/ownership is not only allowed, but encouraged is by definition? NOT communist. Call China totalitarian if you want, but? “communist” is 100% wrong.

3. ClubbySuperCharged says:

Nice? group argument here.

4. MirceaBv says:

@th3Analyst

Still a coffin.? At least the Jaguar sounds like a real car and also doesn’t brake up after you leave the showroom.
    And have I told you that I own a Jaguar? Or you have a fixation with that brand?
    They also have 5 stars ENCAP cars so keep trollin….
    And btw I own a capitalist Mercedes ML who pwns all communist cars all around the world.

5. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv 4-wheel? coffin that has the same safety rating as the Jaguar XF. Are you just unable to read, or you are a complete idiot?

6. MirceaBv says:

@th3Analyst

If all those things I said are “blah blah blah” then you surely are a retarded no lifer ignorant communists as licker.
    And btw, no matter what you say Europeans will never buy all those 4 wheel coffins made in China. And you wouldn’t also, you just like playing? stupid for the sake of contradict someone on You Tube like many other no lifers around here.
    So go fuck yourself and your modern slave state who can’t make a working car.
    Bye!

7. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv When are you people going to realize none of this has any bearing whatsoever on the quality of Geely’s products? Don’t bring politics into this. Should I remind you that as “evil” as China is, they haven’t spent trillions of dollars invading? countries like Iraq, who have done nothing to them? Don’t say that crappy products made in China are an indication of the quality in Geely’s products. You won’t see me arguing Geely cars have the same quality as Apple stuff that’s made in China.

8. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv Are those all the evil things the communist regime of Red China has done? Come on, I am sure? you can come up with more sensationalist crap from Fox News! People like you are hilarious. All? the same crap “arguments” every single time. Allow me to impersonate you.

9. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv Political dissidents… blah blah blah… Lead in toys…? blah blah blah… Tibet … blah blah blah… Poisoned baby food … blah blah blah. Look at me, I know EVERYTHING about China because I watch news that says there’s bad stuff in China!

10. MirceaBv says:

@th3Analyst
    Take a walk buddy, what you say it’s not an evidence. I have seen many about China to have a good idea like plastic pellets sold as rice, tooth paste with poisonous substances, toys with fragile parts that can be swallowed by children made for 3 years old children, their border guards executing nepalese immigrants, many of their? noble prize winners arrested to home, worker’s abused to work 14 hours a day and payed with 12 dollars per day and many others.

11. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv All I am going to say is: if you think China is? a supersized North Korea, like some media like to portray it, you are sorely mistaken. It’s clear that you have strong opinions about China that aren’t going to change regardless of the evidence presented. Of course you are free to believe in whatever you want. But you are wrong.

12. MirceaBv says:

@th3Analyst

I was talking about our days,? and btw nothing has changed since the only party still rules the country.

13. MirceaBv says:

@th3Analyst

I don’t have to? go to Afghanistan either to know how it’s there!

14. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv And? if you really think that’s what’s going to happen, you have no clue of how China is. Probably have never been there.

15. th3Analyst says:

@MirceaBv You do? realize that was over 20 years ago, huh?

16. MirceaBv says:

@th3Analyst
    Hasn’t been? Dude if i go now to Tiananmen Square and say something bad about their government they are? going to shoot me.

احدث؟صؤرسكس